For now 110 years the MAGISCHER KLUB WIEN has been a welcome meeting point for amateur and professional magicians alike. It is a place for exchanging ideas and for the encouragement of upcoming talents and serves as an important base for magicians both in Austria and abroad.
Under the Presidency of Magic Christian, who is Austria’s most successful representative in the art of Magic over the last 30 years the Club presents itself again in the spirit of its founders when it was called The Viennese School of Magic. Today it regularly enchants the spectators with its charm and skilful abilities during its “Magic Dinner shows” which are hosted in the elegant surroundings of the Kronprinz Rudolph Restaurant in Hotel Stefanie.
Today the MAGISCHER KLUB WIEN has more than 47 adult members and around 12 juveniles, who are taught the art of magic by experienced members of our special Young Magician’s Club. At the Austrian Magic Championships many first prizes in the category “Junior Magic” were garnered by our young magicians. (taken from the Magic Club of Viennas about page).Page last updated 18th April, 2022
- Open/ MeetingsClub evenings for members every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. in the club rooms
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Contact info
Contact informationEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reviews/ Comments
- Similiar Nearby
https://www.youtube.com/user/Hyjnoret(Albania)- couldnt find a link for them, however they do have a youtube channel and are a member club of FISM. Page last updated 16th April, 2022 Read more…
- Statement taken from Welcome message on their site after the formation of the federation (2014). Dear Friends of Magic, In April 2014 an important event occurred within the Belgian magical world. For the first time in the Belgian history of magic a nationwide federation was founded, the “Belgian Magic Federation”, or BMF. The past months all magicians have sent a powerful Read more…
- VerifiedTo those who have passed through its halls, the name “College of Magic” conjures up many different things: delight, excitement, happy memories, and even a sense of family and belonging. The College of Magic is first and foremost a unique place of contemporary education for young people. We believe that every child is different; that every child is creative and Read more…
- VerifiedThe Cape Magicians Circle turned 85 in 2018, for which they created their own special effect (now in high demand). They have attracted a wide range of members over many years. They have formal meetings once a month, usually held on the premises of the College of Magic. Both performing and non performing members attend. The common demoninator is that Read more…
- The Johannesburg Magic Circle was established in 1979. It is a magic society for magicians in South Africa, specifically members in Johannesburg. Allied Arts are also accepted (Ventriloquists, etc.) Page last updated 12th June, 2022 Read more…