“Getting the Stars of Tomorrow- Today!”
Tell your story!
This is where you can tell your story, or input your magician biography (about you). You will be added to user posts – a blog category- and I will add you to the magician directory).
Note: if you use this page to submit your biography or story, I will add you to my Magical Newsletter (so look out for the confirmation email).
You have 2 options:
A. submit general information to us… funny moments, a story you want to share, etc.
B. Your Magical bio, if you are wanting to post your biography… I require the following information please:
(For your biography, I have some standard questions- you can COPY AND PASTE the following in the content box area below – then complete your answers. Or you can submit your biography information in your own way):
- Your Full name, and stage name if you use one.
- Your date of birth.
- What made you become a magician?
- Where are you based, live?
- How long have you been performing?
- What type of magic do you most enjoy performing?
- Where are some of the places you have performed?
- What is your best magical story (i.e. funniest moment, scariest thing, etc.- something you would like to share)? What are your top tips for performing?
- What would you like to make even “better” in magic?
- What would you like to see on this site?
- What do you consider the best books/ videos/ etc. to learn magic from?
- Have you won any special awards that you would like to put on the page?
- Have you designed/ invented a product/ book/ dvd, etc. that you have for sale?
Note: you can upload images (max 1500 pixels height, 1500 pixels width). (Hold your cursor over the image you want to use and it will tell you the dimensions)
For video– you need to put the video url in the content section.
(Having a problem, use the contact form – I will get back to you).
You will stay on the same page once submitted…look further up the page and check if there is an error OR a success message (in red) to know if your posting has actually been submitted.
You can also use the contact me form below.