“Getting the Stars of Tomorrow- Today!”
Tell your story!
This is where you can tell your story, or input your magician biography (about you). (you will be added to user posts – blog category- and I will add you in the magicians directory- left hand side of site).
Note: if you use this page to submit, I will add you to my Magical Newsletter (so look out for the confirmation email).
If you want to be on the “Magicians- Hire / Map” page, you need to add your listing here. You can also add your magic event. (For both of these, you need to be registered on the site and logged in).
You have 2 options:
A. submit general information to us… funny moments, a story you want to share, etc.
B. Your Magical bio, if you are wanting to post your bio… I require the following information please
(EASY- COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING IN CONTENT AREA BELOW- THEN ANSWER QUESTIONS):
- Your Full name, and stage name if you use one.
- Your date of birth.
- What made you become a magician?
- Where are you based, live?
- How long have you been performing?
- What type of magic do you most enjoy performing?
- Where are some of the places you have performed?
- What is your best magical story (i.e. funniest moment, scariest thing, etc.- something you would like to share)?What are your top tips for performing?
- What would you like to make even “better” in magic?
- What would you like to see on this site?
- What do you consider the best books/ videos/ etc. to learn magic from?
- Have you won any special awards that you would like to put on the page?
- Have you designed/ invented a product/ book/dvd, etc. that you have for sale?
Note: you can upload images (max 1000 pixels height, 1000 pixels width).
Easiest to use picmonkey.com to edit your image (done online very quickly), there is an option to resize and get to the dimensions I need.
For video– you need to put the video url in the content section.
(Having a problem, use contact form – I will get back to you).
I have taken off the “redirection”- so you will stay on the same page once submitted…look further up the page and check if there is an error OR a success message to know if your posting has actually been submitted.