Magic group Category: Magic Associations and Magic clubsMagic group Tags: magic club
Statement taken from Welcome message on their site after the formation of the federation (2014).
Dear Friends of Magic,
In April 2014 an important event occurred within the Belgian magical world. For the first time in the Belgian history of magic a nationwide federation was founded, the “Belgian Magic Federation”, or BMF.
The past months all magicians have sent a powerful message to the Belgian and Worldwide magic community that BMF has a great future within the magic world. Three hundred magicians attended and shared their passion for magic at the first BMF event “Meet & Share the Magic” at Brussels Kart (Belgium).
To keep this change going in the future, the members of the Bureau and all the club representatives have decided by unanimous votes to nominate me as President (ad-interim). I would like to thank all members of the board for their trust in me and I am aware of the great responsibility of finding myself at the head of this federation.
I would like to thank my predecessor Charles Vandebroek for his ideas, visions and the important role he played during the start-up phase of this federation.
BMF aspires to unite magic clubs, club associations and magicians in Belgium with the aim of reaching a better truthful cooperation, of exchanging fruitful views, of arousing a strong will for a more sincere mutual aid and a better organization of events among us.
From the very beginning, a calendar, common to all clubs and other magical events in Europe , was created. The increasing number of visits quickly proved, if it was needed , that this calendar is a real success.
But BMF has also another big task ahead . This is one of our primary and fundamental objectives. We want to help, support and coach young people who wish to devote themselves to magic.
BMF has ambition and is already taking the first steps for a next event on October 11th 2015. This event will not be a derivative of the first event, it will be a major national magic event with one final purpose to crown the Belgian Champion of Magic.
You have noticed still a lot of challenges lie ahead and the first brainstorming sessions for our next event have already been settled and are already part of our agenda. We are excited to welcome you at our future nationwide event in 2015.
We can only hope that you too will be willing to participate in this great adventure.
Do not hesitate and visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/BMFMagic
Belgian Magic FederationPage last updated 10th February, 2023
If you look at the "members" page, you will see all the magic clubs that are affiliated under the Belgian Magic Federation. Note that have just listed Brussels as the address for the Federation, however no address is given. I assume all management operate from their respective areas.
- This is the Federation. Magic Clubs meet as per their schedules.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- For now 110 years the MAGISCHER KLUB WIEN has been a welcome meeting point for amateur and professional magicians alike. It is a place for exchanging ideas and for the encouragement of upcoming talents and serves as an important base for magicians both in Austria and abroad. Under the Presidency of Magic Christian, who is Austria’s most successful representative in Read more…
https://www.youtube.com/user/Hyjnoret(Albania)- couldnt find a link for them, however they do have a youtube channel and are a member club of FISM. Page last updated 10th February, 2023 Read more…
- VerifiedTo those who have passed through its halls, the name “College of Magic” conjures up many different things: delight, excitement, happy memories, and even a sense of family and belonging. The College of Magic is first and foremost a unique place of contemporary education for young people. We believe that every child is different; that every child is creative and Read more…
- VerifiedThe Cape Magicians Circle turned 85 in 2018, for which they created their own special effect (now in high demand). They have attracted a wide range of members over many years. They have formal meetings once a month, usually held on the premises of the College of Magic. Both performing and non performing members attend. The common demoninator is that Read more…
- The Johannesburg Magic Circle was established in 1979. It is a magic society for magicians in South Africa, specifically members in Johannesburg. Allied Arts are also accepted (Ventriloquists, etc.) Page last updated 10th February, 2023 Read more…